Deferred Compensation - Name or Address Change

Once you have informed your RF campus Benefits Office of your new name and/or address, please contact TIAA-CREF to change this information directly with them as well. 


To change your name, address, date of birth, and/or phone number, you must call TIAA-CREF directly at 800-842-2252. In some cases you may need to complete a form, which TIAA-CREF will provide. 



Contact your campus benefits office for more information.

Copyright 2013 Research Foundation of SUNY