Deferred Compensation - Change Allocation or Beneficiary

You can change your beneficiary or your investment allocation any time during the year and as many times as you would like. 


To change your investments and/or beneficiary contact TIAA-CREF at 1-800-842-2252, or if you have an established account you may do so online by visiting the TIAA-CREF microsite for RF employees. 


Note: Certain investment options may have restrictions on transfers. Please review the TIAA-CREF investment descriptions for more information.




Contact your campus benefits office for more information.

Copyright 2013 Research Foundation of SUNY