Health Insurance - International Students

International Students

F Visa and J Visa
International graduate students who hold an F visa (F01 and F02) or J visa are eligible for coverage. Under University policy, they are also required to purchase medical evacuation and repatriation insurance through the SUNY Health Insurance Program for International Students or Scholars (international program).


Health Insurance - Grad



Contact your campus benefits office for more information.

Copyright 2013 Research Foundation of SUNY