Health Insurance - Continue Your Benefits

A graduate student employee or fellow may continue health insurance coverage during disability or after termination of employment by paying for an extension of benefits through COBRA.

Refer to the GSEHP Handbook (Continuation of Coverage Rights Under COBRA).

The US Department of Labor has on its Web site additional information, including a COBRA Fact Sheet.


Health Insurance - Grad



Contact your campus benefits office for more information.

Copyright 2013 Research Foundation of SUNY