Suscribe to the Research Compliance Community (RCC) Listserv
Subscribe to the RCC listserv to send and receive emails with the listserv community:
1. Fill in the subscription form and click Subscribe.
2. You will receive an email once your subscription is complete.
Once subscribed, you will automatically receive e-mails from the listserv community and you will be able to access the online RCC listserv.
About the Research Compliance Community Listserv
A listserv is an automatic system designed to send the same message to a group of people via e-mail. Members may start a new topic, or discussion thread, and participate in existing discussion threads. Members who want to interact via the web instead of through e-mail may do so in the online version of the listserv.
The Research Compliance Community (RCC) listserv was created to:
- Provide an easy communication method for the research compliance community throughout the Research Foundation (RF) and State University of New York (SUNY).
- Foster a secure online environment to discuss issues and problems.
- Share helpful information, best practices and expertise collaboratively among the listserv members.
The RCC listserv is dedicated to research compliance topics, including:
- Animal subjects
- Export controls
- Human subjects
- Institutional conflicts of interest
- Misconduct in science
- Responsible conduct in research
The RCC listserv is monitored during normal business hours, Monday - Friday. It is available seven days a week, 24 hours per day.
|> General Information about the RCC Listserv |
|> RCC Listserv Netiquette|